It might seem like the only way to lose weight quickly in a month is to stick to food and burn out with exercise. But in fact, all this is not so. Dropping a few pounds for this one is pretty easy.
How to start losing weight?
It's okay to know if it's possible to lose weight in a month. Athletes, actors and models do this regularly on much shorter timescales. But in order for the process of getting rid of the extra pounds to be as comfortable as possible, you need to follow some general rules:
- Check health. Sometimes excess weight is a medical problem associated with hormonal disorders, dysfunctions of the gastrointestinal tract. Or maybe the reason is pregnancy, some women don't realize it until the later stages. Therefore, it is better to first pass an examination and, if necessary, be treated.
- Do not hurry. Too abrupt transition to serious loads and restrictions leads to stress. The body produces cortisol, which slows down weight loss.
- Do not try supplements. A nice ad tells you how to lose over 100 pounds in a month. But in most cases, self-administration of miracle drugs will, at best, have a zero result. And there are even worse results.
All you need to lose weight in the absence of disease is to expend more calories than you consume. To do this, just adjust the power and force yourself to move at least a little.
How to lose weight with food?
The first and most important condition is not to starve. To put it simply, when the body doesn't have enough food, it goes into energy saving mode. First, metabolism slows down to reduce energy expenditure. Because of this, effective weight loss slows down, and within a month, maximum results will no longer be possible. With prolonged fasting and minimal physical exertion, the body begins to get rid of all the "extras" and, first of all, the muscles. So you can't get a beautiful figure like that.
To really lose weight in a month, it's best to do the exact opposite. It is necessary to provide the body with all nutrients and the stomach to work, but limit the number of calories. For that you need:
- Drink a lot of water. We must get used to always having water with us and drinking at the first sign of thirst. This will help maintain water balance and at the same time reduce hunger pangs. And it is better to give up alcohol for at least a month.
- Refuse sweet and starchy foods. Cakes, rolls, cakes are prohibited. Instead, it's best to indulge yourself with honey, fruit, nuts, and dark chocolate, but in small amounts.
- Eat protein foods. Low-fat fish (pollock, cod, whiting), lean meat (veal, rabbit, turkey) are necessary for a normal life. Vegetarians should eat a variety of vegetables instead.
- Add dairy products to your diet. Weight loss starts in the gut. Cottage cheese, kefir, natural unsweetened yogurts, boiled fermented milk and matsoni are the best aids to this body.
- Learn to cook. Starting with Pevsner, all nutritionists recommend refusing fatty pickled, fried and smoked foods or eating them to a minimum. Instead, it's best to steam, boil and bake. It is also best to limit the amount of spices to a minimum.
Following these rules is not difficult and delicious. You don't have to limit yourself immediately at all, just gradually change your diet over the course of a few weeks. But in the end, you can only lose weight by a few pounds with the help of food, and then tell everyone how you managed to lose weight in a month without dieting.
How to burn calories correctly?
In the phase of physical activity, the most important thing is not to be in a hurry. Suppose a person does not play sports. The body is used to sitting working at a computer for days or lying on the couch with a smartphone. Muscles are tense only when it is necessary to take out the garbage or bring groceries inside. Even a simple warm-up in this case will become a serious test and can result in joint pain, dizziness and various unpleasant experiences. And you don't want to repeat.
Instead, it's best to focus on your own training level and gradually increase the load. For starters, to lose weight in a month, just walk. The ideal is to walk at least an hour a day in a forested area and breathe fresh air.
In the morning it is worth remembering simple exercises. Warming up your limbs will help you feel much more active and energetic. When the body in a week or two is already used to regularly moving not just from the couch to the chair, you can increase the load.
When choosing an additional program, you need to focus on several variations of cardio loads. According to studies, in 3 weeks they will help you lose up to 10% of all fat and increase your figure. If possible, the most effective option is to contact a fitness club to have a trainer help create an individual training regimen. But you can start doing it yourself. This will help:
- push ups;
- jump rope;
If the goal is to lose a few pounds, that's enough. For a more specific goal and to work individual areas of the body, it is better to use a special training program.
How to save the result?
There are many difficult ways to lose weight in a month. They will give much better results than the described method. But all these methods have several serious drawbacks:
- The effect is short-lived. When a person finishes a strict diet and returns to his usual way of life, the pounds will return.
- Health damage. A strict diet and increased physical activity is the easiest way to get to the doctor if your body isn't ready for it.
- Stress. It is physically and psychologically difficult to change your lifestyle quickly and drastically. Because of this, a person becomes irritable, copes with problems at work worse and is simply unhappy.
Therefore, it is better not to rush and not to overwhelm yourself. If you lose weight while still eating healthy, delicious food and exercising, the result will only improve with time.